Thursday, October 29, 2009

Another Update on the Life of Me

I had something I wanted to write about... a few days ago that is. I now realize that my constant desire to put on paper everything that comes into my head for fear that I will forget it in more than a few hours is well-based. I am so incredibly forgetful!!
Having said that, I will move on to what I can remember at this moment. I still feel like I am getting little done, since I have not researched publishers (which is the next large project on my list) or even worked on my first stage play. However, I have been very productive over the last few days. I was inspired with a new novel idea which turned out to be decently simple to write down. There are few holes, and considering that the idea came from a dream, that is amazing. Then, in a sudden thought while sitting at my dance studio waiting to be picked up, I came up with another novel idea (much more basic than the last one) that can be built upon when I finally decide to write my next fiction series. The next day, I thought of a topic for a series of children's books which I would highly enjoy writing. My list of projects expands. How can I ever be bored?
So if you could lick the sun, what would you want it to taste like?

No comments:

Post a Comment