Monday, January 25, 2010

Oddly Me

Is it peculiar that I publish things that I don't tell my family or even my closest friend on a website where anyone in the world could see it? In a way, I suppose it is, but I have my reasons. It's almost as though by letting anyone see it, I know that no one will. Rather than writing it in a journal that any sneaky person could snoop in, I put it where no one would think to look. 
Besides that, I'm a dreamer and a romanticist. I can't help doing novel things at times. And by novel, I don't necessarily mean interesting and new. I was thinking more like from a book. I guess it's the same reason that I dance in front of an open window at night. I know no one is looking, but I can imagine that someday someone will see. And then a story will begin. 
Life isn't like a book, but you can make it a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment